Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Just for fun

I never liked the feel of steel forks and spoons and knifes .
Wood is so much nicer in the hand so, I have
found some old utensils and cut off the steel handles and
fashioned wood handles for them, some from trees in my
own yard , such as Cherry and Japanese maple .

 Above, fish knife with Oak handle .

To the left, forks with Red Oak and
Olive handles .

Above, soup spoons with White Oak .

To the left, bread knife with
Japanese Maple wood .
 To the right, wood blanks .

Below, Cheery and Japanese Maple
from my yard .

2 comments:

  1. This is nice spoon and kitchen knife. Spoon and kitchen knife is very essential when you serve any dishes in your restaurant or cafeteria. Here is a great resource about kitchen knife.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These feel excellent in the hand as well, I've had the pleasure of using them myself!

    ReplyDelete